Friday, May 4, 2012

Upwork Cover Letter Sample for Website Designing / Development


This cover letter applies to oDesk, Elance, Freelancer and other freelance websites.

Welcome to my blog. Today I am going to share a sample cover letter for Website Designing or Development job in oDesk or Elance. Please read it carefully and edit this cover letter as per your requirements.

=========================================================
Dear Hiring Manager,

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.
Today Your job posting has caught my attention because I'm a facebook freak and I’m keenly considering your job post including these skills. I have excellent experience in Website Designing/Development. I believe my abilities would be perfect for your venture. I can finish this job within the necessary time frame. I am professional website designer/developer. I have years of experience in this field and can provide you my past sample work. I will be serving you with all my hard work and skills.
I am expert in the following website designing languages.
  • HTML
  • PHP
  • CSS
  • Joomla
  • Blogger
  • Wordpress
“Moving ahead, I can commit 30 hours/week for your job, and my everyday time are flexible. I’m very energized to provide my solutions for your job. Please you can get in touch with me immediately to talk about this place further.”

I am mostly on the internet on google messenger and skype. We can talk about there in information in a fast way, if you are fascinated. I hope you'd give me this opportunity.

 Regards,
Muhammad Sohail.
========================================================= 

Thanks for reading my post and don't forget to post comments.

29 comments:

  1. Thanks .. great idea for freshers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to help us like this. I get very help to this blog and i am feel very honour to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really shared a good and informative thing i love it. thanks for providing us good information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. helpful post..
    thank,s Sohail bhai

    ReplyDelete
  5. good cover letter.... Thanx alot man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Cover letter. Can I use this sample in Elence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! you can use this sample for Elance as well.

      Delete
  7. Great cover letter thanks for your great he

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome post, thanks for helping us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Post... :) <3
    It's real help ful.. :)

    THANKS
    Murtaza

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's a magic cover letter!

    Thanks
    Shamsul Alam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the cover letter samples , It will really help to get clients for freshers

    ReplyDelete
  12. very very bad cover letter.... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which factors did you find bad? please share.

      Delete
    2. This is not a good cover letter and also not a bad one.

      Delete
  13. I'm sorry to say but this is a very good resume but a bad cover letter. This is more of an information about you and you did not address the requirements of the client. Remember, If it's not tailored, it's not accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  15. S.M.Bahauddin BakhtiarJuly 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM

    very well

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for helpful post

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks.. very helpful... my first time at odesk

    ReplyDelete
  18. very helpful for new user .........thanks......

    ReplyDelete