Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Upwork Cover Letter Sample for Graphics Designing / Logo Designing / Banner Designing


This cover letter applies to oDesk, Elance, Freelancer and other freelance websites.

Let me guide you how can you write an attractive cover letter for a Graphics / Logo / Banner Designing job in oDesk. Look at the following cover letter and edit it as per your requirements.

------------------------------------------------------
Dear Hiring Manager,

Today I have discovered this job in oDesk, and I’m very considering your job including these abilities. I have excellent encounter in graphics designing, logo designing and banner designing. I have excellent command over Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and other related applications. I believe my abilities would be perfect for you. I can finish this job within the necessary time frame.

“Moving ahead, I can commit 30 hours/week for your job, and my everyday time are flexible. I’m very energized to provide my solutions for your job. You can get in touch with me immediately to talk about this place further.”

I am mostly on Yahoo or Skype. We can talk about there in a fast way, if you are fascinated.

Regards,
Muhammad Sohail.
-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my post. I'll appreciate your comment.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks....Very Nice Posts...
    Please Give me your skype id.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.






    Logo Designers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb !! Thank you very much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good idea brother. I think it will be helpful for new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Bro I like it and Thanks really thanks i want to talk on SKYPE: zahid.hanif11

    ReplyDelete
  6. My god! Your english level is dreadful! Anyone that would use this cover letter must be mad! Even worst would be anyone that actually got you must be insane!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just a sample cover letter, I have already mentioned in my blog that my cover letters are just examples in order to get an idea and you can modify it according to your needs. Don't copy paste it. I am not english man, but it doesn't mean, i cannot teach.

      Delete
  7. Thnx sohail, also I am looking forward for some good tips to get frerlance work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed this posting in which you share a valuable post. Thanks for sharing it.
    logo designers

    ReplyDelete