Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to get success in Upwork as a new freelancer?


I am going to share all the tips and tricks which I have personally used as a new contractor to get success on o Desk. This is my personal experience, and I am sharing with you so that other people can also get benefit. Try to follow the instruction below in order to become successful.
  1. When you join odesk, take it serious. Never consider it as a joke. Most of my friends take is as a joke and they never become successful. I always take my odesk tasks very serious. Whenever you come to odesk, it means you have entered into a huge marketplace where you will find a globe of skilled & experience contractors, employers and different job opportunities.
  2. As a beginner, try to pass some tests. Before starting tests, prepare yourself for the test. Remember that always take the preparation serious just like your school/college/university exams that you consider serious. After the preparation, start your desired test.
  3. While starting test, read all the instructions very carefully before test. During test, read the questions very carefully and then choose the correct answer.
More data will be share soon... stay up-to-date.

1 comment: