Friday, June 22, 2012

Solid Trust Pay - 504 Gateway Time-out - Solution


Let me tell you about 504 Gateway Time-out problem when opening Solid Trust Pay website. The reason I'm writing this post is hundreds of visitors coming to my blog My Online Stay to know about this issue. There is nothing to worry about. A 504 Gateway Time-out error usually means the server upstream is either down or too slow to fulfill the request. Unfortunately, you cannot do anything to solve a 504 gateway timeout problem. It has to be dealt with by the techies at the ISP that hosts the web server. 

Visit the below link to know about this issue in details.

3 comments:

  1. any idea when it will be back up and return to Zeekrewards as a payment method?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 months ago, STP was disappeared from zeek rewards for 2 weeks and was available again after solving the problems. So, its better to ask the zeek rewards officials when will it come back to zeek.

      Delete
    2. I can see that STP is available in zeek rewards. I have personally checked it.

      Delete