Friday, March 28, 2014

Upwork Cover Letter Sample for Facebook Page Management


Upwork Cover Letter Sample for Facebook Page Management
This cover letter is a great example if you want to apply for a virtual assistant to manage Facebook page. This cover letter is just a sample, and you can modify it as per your requirements. Sometime my sample cover letter gets long (just with the aim to provide a sample), but when writing your real cover letter, try to keep it short, as the client don’t like to read long cover letters.


Dear hiring manager!
You job post caught my attention where you required the skills of virtual assistant to manage a Facebook page. Let me tell you that I have have managed few Facebook pages in the past and I have satisfied the clients, with my skills. I have good experience in Facebook page management. Below are some of the important factors that I learnt about and hopefully, these factors might be answers to the questions that might arise in your mind to ask me in your reply to this message.

  • From my experience I have learned that 3 to 5 updates per week are enough amount to maintain the presence of post on the user’s wall.
  • If the company who own’s the page has some new product(s) to launch or some promotion is running then update the Facebook page more often, just so long as the content is of interest to the  page’s followers.
  • A good advice is never to update the Facebook page more than 5 times a day, otherwise you are wandering into a spam territory.
  • Timing is also an important factor to consider before posting anything.
  • I have noticed that images are the most visited part of a Facebook page.
  • Don’t promote your brand and company, Facebook is a social platform and you need to be sociable and interact with your page’s followers, not just push content at them.
  • Talk to the Facebook page’s followers and show interest in their comments.
  • Respond to followers’ comments regularly and quickly, this will make them engage with your page.
  • Avoid posting press releases.


These are the skills I have about managing Facebook page, and you can also review my portfolio and profile. Review the feedbacks of my past clients and you will come to know about my skills. I am mostly available through Skype, where we can discuss in an efficient way.

Regards: (Your Name Here...)

That’s the end of cover letter, and it can be improved more, and you can also suggest improvements in the comments, so that I can update it.

Thanks for ready my sample cover letter, and don’t forget to post comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment