Friday, March 21, 2014

Upwork Cover Letter Sample for Wordpress Development


Welcome to my blog. I got a lot of queries about cover letter for Upwork, so I decided to provide this sample to my blog visitors. Today I am going to share an Upwork sample cover letter for Wordpress. Please read it carefully and edit this cover letter as per your requirements.

Dear Hiring Manager,

Thank you for such a great opportunity.
Your job posting has caught my attention requiring the skills of Wordpress development and I am keenly considering your job post. I have excellent experience in Wordpress back-end development and plugins development. I have developed a number of complicated wordpress plugins and won the trust of my clients. Also, I have worked on a number of built-in wordpress plugins and can manage it well. I believe my abilities would be perfect for your venture. I can finish this job within the necessary time frame. I have years of experience in Wordpress and can provide you my past sample work as well. I will be serving you with all my hard work and skills.

Moving ahead, I can work for 30 hours/week for your job, and my everyday time are flexible. I am very energized to provide my solutions for your job. You can get in touch with me immediately to talk about this place further.

I am mostly on the internet on Google messenger and skype. We can talk there in a fast way, if you are fascinated. I hope you'd give me this opportunity.

Regards,

Muhammad Sohail.

Thanks for ready my cover letter, and don't forget to leave a comment below and keep in touch with me. I will posting more freelancing help to my blog.

9 comments:

  1. This is an interesting post and will certainly help a lot of newbies on oDesk. For the ones who have been there for a long time though, it is mostly the profile that speaks for itself. Personally, I only provide about 2 or 3 sentences in my application so as not to bore the client, especially if there are more than 50 applicants for the same job posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you reply, You are right, a few sentences are enough for the client. I created this cover letter just for guidance, and it can be edited as per requirements.

      Delete
    2. Hello can you tell me about short cover letter

      Delete
  2. How can say thanks to you!!! This cover letter did me to get in first job in upwork. Thanks for sharing awesome cover letter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment was great it’s really helpful for me a lot,Thank you so much for share my blog.
    Jeans Manufacturers in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog comment was great it’s really helpful for me, Thank you so much for share my blog.
    South India Motorcycle Tour

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog comment was great it’s really helpful for me, Thank you so much for share my blog.
    South India Motorcycle Tour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog, I got a lot of valuable information by this. Thank you so much for share my blog.
    Lifestyle Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome bro. It's my pleasure to help humanity.

      Delete