Friday, April 20, 2012

My Attractive and Effective Upwork Freelancer Profile


Tags: attractive, effective, successful, odesk, contractor, profile

A couple several months ago, I did something I have not done for a lengthy time: I began implementing for a new online job. Your oDesk profile and resume or cover-letter protect are the two most significant elements you need to consider when looking for a job in oDesk. Together, they must always emphasize your abilities to entice the interest of prospective business employers.

Below is my oDesk profile and I have share some tips and trick to get success in oDesk and will share more in future.

2 comments:

  1. this is really helpful for the beginner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking interest. There are a lot of other posts for beginners, see all the posts. I am going to post more and more tips for beginners in the next few weeks.

      Delete