Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Zeek Rewards Scam OR Will Turn into Scam soon?


I have joined Zeek Rewards one week ago (April 09, 2012). Yesterday (April 15, 2012) I have upgraded my account to Silver using Solid Trust Pay payment processor. Now today (April 16, 2012) I want to purchase sample bids using Solid Trust Pay payment process, but when I reach the final payment method page, there is no Solid Trust Pay option. The Solid Trust Pay payment processor (option) disappeared now. When I contacted the Live Customer Support and started chat with them, they didn't replied my inquiries properly and they didn't explained to me why they have removed the Solid Trust Pay payment processor. I have asked them again again but they don't reply me properly and just disconnect the chat by saying "Thanks for chatting with us."

So, If they are dealing with a customer like this, what can we hope from this company? I don't think this company will stay long, I have already joined a lot of affiliate companies and they disappeared. I will appreciate the comments of readers.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to leave your comments.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes, and it happened to all users of zeek-rewards. Let's see what happens. zeek-rewards officials are saying that they will enable the Solid Trust Pay again shortly.

      Delete
  2. Read and subscribe to Zeek Rewards News and you'll know the answer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you provide me the link to Zeek Rewards News please?

      Delete
  3. Now Solid Trust Pay is back in Zeek Rewards. Thanks to Zeek Rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im trying to take out my cash available put the option of withdraw cash is no longer there
    and evrything else i try isn't working
    usually theres a pop up sign saying u can chat with an official, i cant c that anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how much money are you trying to withdraw. Usually the withdraw option is available when your cash amount in more than 24 (approx.).
      I have tried the chat option and its available for me.

      Delete
  5. I have a 142k built up with Zeek and have no problem withdrawing from my nxpay at any given time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing you experience with us. Me and my upliner too have no problem with zeek rewards. We are earning and are happy with this company.

      Delete
  6. STP is down again, any idea when it will be up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find the answer for your question in the link below.
      http://myonlinestay.blogspot.com/2012/06/solid-trust-pay-504-gateway-time-out.html

      Delete