Sunday, April 29, 2012

Win the Heart of Upwork Clients by Excellent Work & Weekly Report


Tags: Win, Heart, oDesk, Elance, Clients, Employers, Excellent, Work, Weekly, Report,

Welcome to My Online Stay, where I share all of my experience with my blog visitors. Today, I will let you know another useful trick to become a successful freelancer.

As you may know that whenever you do job for any client on oDesk or Elance, he/she will definitely demand for a weekly report of you work done. Always create an attractive report for your work done ever if your client doesn't demand for it. Believe me, you will get a great and positive response from your client. Not the report only, but also the quality of your work must be excellent. So, both the quality of your work and attractive weekly report will win the heart of your client. Let me show you one of my experiences.

I had completed the weekly work for a client and created a weekly report. After creating my report, I submitted the report to client and I got a great response from him. This attractive weekly report of my work also shows all of my activities and quality of my work. Below is the weekly report screenshot, click it to see clearly. Review the report and you will learn, how I work on Advertising and Search Engine Optimization contracts. Below the screenshot of weekly report, I have shown the screenshot of the client's response.

Weekly Report Screenshot. (Click the image to see clearly)















Response of Client after sending Report. (Click the image to see clearly)


1 comment:

  1. After going through this article I'm able to know that how to win a client's mind. This text is very helpful to the beginners. We who are beginners faced some problems to apply a job on the desk. Problems are meant Are we get a job at Odesk, is my cover letter accepted by the client and If I get a job then How to do this properly. I'm also a beginner in the online market. I am also facing same problems. Going through this post I'm able to know that how to do that.

    ReplyDelete