Sunday, April 29, 2012

Solution for Zeek Rewards Website Access Problems/Issues


Tags: zeek, rewards, website, access, opening, problems, issues, solution
Welcome to my blog and let me share another tip with my visitors regarding problems of zeek rewards website when opening it.
Sometimes, zeek rewards website doesn't open or respond and we have to wait for hours and sometimes for a whole day, specially in cans of "504 Gateway Time-out" error or "502 Gateway Time-out" error. Sometimes, when we try to open the zeek rewards website, the browser keep browsing the website the the website doesn't appear. We refresh the page again and again the in vain. There can be other problems with zeek rewards website, when opening it.
Now let me tell you what to do when you face these type of problems. There is a single solution for all of the problems mentioned above and related to it. Just follow the below steps.

This is a simple method. We will use a proxy server to open a website.
  1. Open website www.hidemyass.com 
  2. Enter the Zeek Rewards website in text-box and click Hide My Ass! button.
Using this method, you will access the full zeek rewards website without any problem. I have also mentioned another method in 504 Gateway Time-out Error in Zeek Reward. Please see that post also, and don't forget to post your comments.

2 comments:

  1. I am curious to know if anyone has actually collected money rewards from this company after investing dollars, a friend introduced me to the business, i invested 150 dollars few weeks ago, but all I see Is points and not cash. Is this real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its real. I have seen and met my friends personally in my country. I have seen they are receiving hundreds and thousands of dollars in Payza (formerly Alertpay) account. One of my class-fellows withdraw $200 every Sunday. I have personally seen a person who has invested $1000 and after two months he has withdrawn more than $2000. There are thousands of zeek rewards members close to my home town and all of them are earning big amounts.

      Delete